Dear Well-Fit Community,
Well-Fit by MVP is fully dedicated to the safety, health and welfare of our valued members, guests and team. Following local, state and federal directives, ALL OPERATIONS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. We look to reopen as soon as it is safe to do so.
THINGS TO KNOW…
- No new membership dues will be charged to any accounts until our clubs reopen.
- All memberships will receive prorated dues credit to their membership account for the period of March 16-March 31.
- Credits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Dues credit will be available to be applied towards future dues and other charges on your membership account on the date the club re-opens.
- All Medicare memberships will retain their active status during the time of closure.
When will the club reopen?
- Following local, state and federal directives, ALL OPERATIONS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. We look to reopen as soon as it is safe to do so.
How will future updates be communicated?
- All operational and membership updates will be communicated via email, this website page and our social media channels.
Our team is working hard to provide you fitness, wellness and class content via our website and our social media channels. Visit MVPSportsClubs.com/Move to stay moving and stay active!
We know how important social connections are, that’s why we will continue to ask for your engagement on social media. From opportunities to earn BONUS Health Points to giveaways, fun challenges to sharing achievements, our social media team is ready to keep you engaged, encouraged and motivated!
We are excited to up the rewards for your daily FitBit activity. During this time, you will earn 15 HEALTH POINTS for reaching 10,000 steps. Get moving, get rewarded!
Our MVP community is strong, and we remain dedicated to changing lives both inside and outside of our four walls. Even though we must adjust our daily activities, our commitment to your health and fitness journey has not changed…we are here to support and encourage you as we all stay strong and get through this together.
THANK YOU for your continued support and we can’t wait to see you again!